RCIA Invites All Parishioners to
Walk the Journey in Faith
With our RCIA Inquirers
1) First and foremost, please pray for:
2) Be a sponsor. We are always in need of parishioners willing to share their faith story with our inquirers. No experience or special knowledge needed; just a willingness to come, share, and love.
3) Greet our inquirers at Mass if you see them there. Welcome them, encourage them, and let them know you are praying for them.
4) Come to the special Rites during the RCIA Year. The RCIA schedule is posted on the bulletin board. The special Rites are highlighted on the schedule.
5) Come and visit an RCIA session. We meet each Thursday at 7PM in the Church basement.
6) Invite someone you know to attend RCIA. It is likely each of us knows someone who might want to become Catholic, or just be interested in learning more about the Catholic faith, or a baptized Catholic who wants to complete their Sacraments.
For information, contact Gwen Haigwood (410) 231-
|Family Life Center|
|Ladies Club Calendar|
|Men's Club Calendar|
|The Joy of the Gospel|
|Encyclical on Environment|
|Rediscovering The Faith|
|Catechism of the Catholic Church|
|The Holy Ones In Light|
|Interview with Pope Francis|
|Interview with Pope Francis - Spanish|
|Who Was St John Vianney|
|Pastor Peter J Daly|
|Parish Staff and Contacts|
|Update My Information|
|Map and Directions|
|Web Page Comments|
|Cub Scout Pack 430|
|Boy Scout Troop 430|
|In The News|